Join my Photographic Textile Screenprinting course
During this hands on course you will learn:
- how to photographically expose screens
- how to translate your designs into silkscreen positives
- how to make different kinds of silkscreen positives
- how to use your own or found images
- how to set up your own darkroom and exposing unit
- about principles of design and colour
Students will have plenty of studio time for practising these new skills.
Click here to make a booking for the Photographic Screenprinting course
A prerequisite for doing this course is completing the Introduction to Textile Screenprinting
Click here to find out more about the Introduction course
All materials included plus you get a screen and squeegee to take home
This is a 4 day course that follows on from the Introductory course and adds to your textile print skills. It is open to those who have done the Introduction, or who have some experience of screen printing. Students love the magic of working with photographic screens and this is a very popular and exciting course.
More Johannesburg printing courses happening this year!